- Top Drive Classical Raw-Edge Cogged V-Belts do not have fabric wrapping on the sides as found on comparable wrapped belts, hence the term, “raw edge.”
- The top layer features specially woven poly-cotton fabric that imparts ozone resistance and, therefore, better resistance to flex crack development.
- The molded cogged underside of these belts adds flexibility and reduces heat build-up in belts and pulleys.
- Other belt properties include:
- Excellent traverse rigidity
- Precision length stability
- Power ratings up to 30% greater than Wrapped V-Belts
- Very little slippage in operation
- Energy loss reduced to an absolute minimum
|AX, BX, CX
|Also available with aramid cord, which is designated by “K” added to the end of the part number