- Compensation of very large shaft misalignments
- Independent of direction of rotation (suitable for reversing operation)
- The rubber tire can be replaced easily without the need to move the coupled machines
- Highly ﬂexible FTC couplings transmit torques without circumferential backlash in machines with non-uniform torque characteristics. They are resistant to wear and maintenance-free. The torque is transmitted by a ﬂexible tire reinforced with a cord ply.
- Couplings are well-suited to connect asymmetrically operating They are used preferably in periodically stimulated systems
- TOP DRIVE couplings are used as ﬂexible compensating couplings in all applications requiring a reliable transmission of torque under harsh operating
- The seats of the buffer pins facilitate mounting and guarantee maintenance-free
- The optimized shape of the barrelled buffers allows simple plug-in assembly and low circumferential
- Many type variants are offered, with brake disk, brake drum types.